Can i use ecophane without a prescription ?

can i use ecophane without order of my doctor for hairloss
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Taking ecophane is not harmful, you can continue if it helps .It comprises of
Amino Acids ,Magnesium Oxoproline ,Vitamin B ,Zinc Gluconate all of which are safe and essential nutrients. Avoid only if you develop allergy to the product or the preservatives used in packing the powder form.

Due to its consumption urine may have fishy odour , thats normal and happens due to the waste products of their metabolism.
You can add up with Minoxidil 5% topical solution to be applied on to the scalp for better results.

Thanks for visiting