Can i get the abortion medicine over the counter ?

hello doctor.. I want to abort my early pregnancy ..Tell me some ways other than eating medicine. Can i get the abortion medicine over the counter
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dear sheetal
welcome to healthcaremagic
During the first trimester, or first 12 weeks of pregnancy, there are many options available to terminate; Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA), Dilation and Curettage (D&C), and Electric Vacuum Aspiration (EVA) are all possible surgical options that can be discussed with the doctor. There is also a chemical option available where a sort of drug cocktail is mixed to induce miscarriage.