Can delayed periods after an unsafe sex be corrected by medicines ?

hello sir/mam, i am 24 yrs old, weight 47kg. i had sex with my bf for the first time.he is 100% sure that he ejaculate outside.but for safety i took unwanted 72 after 45hrs on date of menses was also mentrual cycle is of 33 days.according to that i was expecting my periods from today is 31.i am many days more i have to wait.i am not feeling any change in my pain,no cramps,no headache ,no vomitting.everything is normal.i dont want to be pregnant at any cost.plz help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011