Can copper T cause delay in periods, back pain and low abdominal pain ?

hi I am 31 years old , female,from the past 1 yr i am on copper t ,till now the periods were regular .But this month(FEB) my date was on 4th i got fever in the first week had some paracetmol tablets and anti biotic tablets and the period also got late on 11th feb,but the issue is again Iam getting light bleeding from 24th feb ,I want to know is it because of the Copper T and i am having back pain and some times i am getting lower abdomin pain also .thank you
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011