Can clop g cream be used for sunburn ?

my skin is very damage I have sunburn on my face so please suggest can i use clop- g cream be used for sunburn ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
thanks for query
i think you would not use the cream u are saying
and this cream is not common in india
you would use other cream like Vaseline or moisturized soap
treat your sunburn
The best thing you can do to avoid a sunburn skin is protect yourself against the sun’s radiation through applying sunscreen lotion or creams each time you go out at day. Excessive sun exposure does not only happen when you are at the beach but also when you are doing your daily activities such as driving or running errands. Unfortunately, only a few people make it a habit of putting sun protection on their skin. I admit that I also neglected safeguarding my skin before. But when I learned that frequent sunburn will make me look old faster, I changed my mind right away. If you are like me who don’t like freckles, wrinkles and the appearance of blisters, then do something to protect your skin against the possible damage of having sunburn.
If you have endured some sun exposure that resulted to painful burnt skin, it’s best that you immediately seek natural cure for sunburn. Actually, there are many home remedies you can apply to your skin that will ease the pain. One example of it is applying Aloe Vera gel or vinegar on your skin for they bring instant relief to a mild to moderate sunburn. Aloe Vera is a trusted traditional tropical sunburn remedy. You can get the gel by directly squeezing the plant’s leaves and then gently apply it to your burnt skin. In case Aloe Vera plant is out of reach, you can buy over the counter creams that contain the plant’s natural gel. You can also use lavender oil as a cure for sunburn peeling and pain. The soothing effect is felt 30 minutes after you applied the oil on your skin. In order for the healing process to be done quickly and effectively, you must keep yourself hydrated by drinking tons of water.
One myth about fast cure for sunburn that you need to throw in the bin is applying greasy stuff on your skin such as petroleum jelly, butter or mayonnaise. This will NOT stop the pain but instead irritate your sunburn more and worsen the damage for it clogs the skin’s pores and slows down its natural healing process
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You do not use clop-g cream.
You use some moisturizing cream or Vaseline.
Avoid use of other face cream or talc.
Avoid going out in sun light during noon time.
ok and bye.