Can any online doctor tell me about my wife's Urobilinogen Test ?

wife has test and found ubg 2mg/dl+ ery 50 ++ leu 500 leu +++
Asked On : Sun, 25 Sep 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
HI well come to HCM.
The report is indicating sugar,puscells and rbcs red blood cell in urine.Urine in sugar
comes out when blood sugar is above thresald level of kidney to filter it. Ie usually
it when it crosses 180mg in blood. wbc is suggestive of presence of infection ie UtI.
Rbcs suggest blood in urine could be because of period if taken during period or at
times in UTI as well you get rbcs in urine.Other wise it is seen in patology like
renal stone, polycystic kidney etc. trhanks