Can any online doctor confirm me if I have a miscarriage or an eptopic pregnancy ?

hi i have been trying to get pregnant now for about 7 months i have been taking fertility pills but have been off of them for 2 months now last month i had my period on the 9th to the 14th and on the 18th i had a test done where they run dye threw your fallopian tubes to make sure that there is no blockage 3 days ago i took 4 pregnancy tests they all came back positive and had a blood test done to test my HCG levels they were a 36.97 i had another HCG test done today and they dropped to 34.36 they are supposed to double in 48 to 72 hpurs and mine dropped why am i have a miscarriage or an eptopic pregnancy is my baby ok i want this baby so bad is there any thing that i can do to save my baby right now like bed rest anything
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010