Can an online doctor help understand the meaning of the spinal MRI report ?

Plz tell me the meaning of mild posterior disc bulge at l2 l3level indenting the anterior thecal sac ,diffuse disc bulge with posters central disc postrusion and bilateral face gal anthropathy at l3 l4 level effacing the anterior thecal sac and compressing the bilateral existing nerve root ,diffuse disc bulge with posterocentral and right para central disc protrusion along with bilateral facetal anthropathy at l4 l5 level effacing anterior thecal sac with right lateral recess narrowing compressing the bilateral existing nerve roots R L This is MRI report of my mother 62 yrs of YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013