Can an online doctor help diagnose the health problems with my husband for his fatigue and breathlessness ?

My husband is 33 years old. He was diagnosed with sleep apnea about 6 years ago, diabetes 1 year ago(controlled with diet), He had a kidney stone when he was 21, he has had gout several times, his cholesterol is slightly high, and he has a fatty liver . All of the liver enzyme tests are high, and they have been since 2003. He gets out of breath and fatigued very quickly. He will get dizzy often too. He does not drink alcohol. We do not understand why he feels this way and the local doctors do not seem to care or they think he is too young to be having these issues. He has been suffereing from fatigue and shortness of breath since around 2003/2004, since he was 26 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011