Can an online doctor check if the medication I'm taking is in the right direction ?

Hello, I am a 28 year old male. I was in a motorcycle accident about 9 months ago, I crashed on a bridge, hit my head on the wall (with a helmet on), and was unconscious for about 10-15 minutes. I was treated at a local hospital and told that I had a bruised rib, some minor cuts on my legs and body, and that my head was ok. A subsequent X-ray revealed that I have a disc out of place in my spine, I believe it was the 9th vertebrae, advised to let it heal naturally. About 4 months later,I felt pain in my throat , and went to hospital in to have it checked out. Xrays were taken, showed abnormality in throat, told I needed a biopsy. I’m currently living in Korea, and the doctor I spoke to spoke very little English, so I sought an English speaking doctor to verify biopsy needed. Noticed another bump on the back of the neck that I also wanted checked out. Instead had ultrasound , diagnosis was that the abnormality was not threatening, and that the pain was caused by swollen lymph nodes from a cold, which accentuated the abnormality in the throat. The bump on the back of the neck also was diagnosed as non-threatening. A few months later the throat pain persisted, and I was experiencing difficulty breathing as well, I went to a different doctor, this time an ENT, who took an MRI , and it revealed no abnormality whatsoever, which contrasted with the diagnoses of the first two doctors. He also did blood work, which revealed no abnormality. For the past month I’ve been experiencing a headache, throbbing but somewhat dull on the right side of my head, along with an earache and pain in the jaw, all on the right side, that seem to be related. My lymph nodes are still swollen, and have been swollen since roughly the time of the accident. Over the last couple weeks the pain has subsided substantially-I’ve been going to a practitioner of Chinese medicine and receiving acupuncture and massages. His opinion was that the disc in my spine being out of place, along with stress, were the reasons for the headaches/earaches and the swollen lymph nodes as well. I had been under a lot of stress and scaled back my schedule dramatically, so my feeling is that the Chinese medicine doctor is right and that the headaches/earaches were caused by stress, although my concern is that the lymph nodes are still swollen yet the blood work done previously revealed no infection. I wanted to get an opinion from another doctor or two to see if my symptoms are indicative of anything that the other doctors hadn’t suggested, and if there are any further tests I should take at this point to make sure everything is ok. I’ve received a lot of conflicting advice and I’m living in a foreign country and I’m just kind of confused and would like to be at least somewhat confident that I’m alright. Please advise, thank you: )
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011