Can abnormal bleeding and spotting be due to meliane ?

hello...i had to go through a d&c about 5 months back.After that i started taking*Meliane*as contrceptive....about 2 months back i started bleding again in the middle of the cycle...i also had my regular periods inbetween the you think i need to go through another d&c or what else might be the reason?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Before thinking of a repeat D& C you should go for an ultrasound examination to check for any retained products. Most likely it is just a irregular period or you forgot to take the pills in between.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal