Can a test from swab of uterus identify TB? Feeling exhausted, sweating, pain. HVS bacillius positive

Hi, I have been feeling unwell for sometime symptoms include sweats,exhaustion,aches and pains, I had a day procedure carried out 4 mths ago for gynacological problem, I am also peri-menopausal so a lot of my physical symptoms I had put down to this, however my doctor started me on HRT I felt the benefits straight away and became well for approx 4 weeks then the sweats and feeling ill and nausea started back as well as exhaustion my doctor took a swab from my uterus and it came back hvs bacillius positive but despite culture s for every bacterial infection the lab could not identify what it is, it has been sent to a lab now for TB testing, my doctor now thinks my symptoms could be related to TB and has stopped HRT treatment, How can a test from a swab of my uterus point to TB im so confused and feel very unwell, can anyone shed some light for me ?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer