Can a painful lump in the breast cause dizziness and laziness in a person ?

I am 21 years old and a female and living in saudi arabia...I wanted to ask if its normal when you have a lump in the breast you get dizzy often and feel too lazy.. last year 2011 around June or july I went to have a checkup because i felt that i had a lump in my left breast.. since then i was told to have biopsy but i was told to have an operation, since i am not financially ready i haven t have the operation yet. its been 10 months from now when i had my last checkup. they said that is not malignant so i shouldn t worry.. but lately i have been having pain in my left breast and somtimes in my right. sometimes i feel dizzy or have headache because of my blood pressure , it goes around 90 to 60.. i also wanted to know if it affects my weight . im not on a diet , i do eat normally. but my weight is not normal. it sometimes reaches 40 kg..have my lump turned to cancer already?it isnt hard though. its still moving but its near my left under arm .. i hope you reply soon...
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012