Can a doctor prescribe suboxone and chlordiazepoxide together?

Can a doctor prescribe suboxone and chlordiazepoxide together? I was in the emergency room for opiate and alcohol addiction a week ago and this is what they gave me. I am doing great on them and I have been clean for 1 week today from opiate and alcohol. The doctor that prescribed me these in the ER gave me a referral doctor to see but when I contacted that doctor, he said he doesn't treat opiate and alcohol addiction. I need to see a doctor as soon as possible in northwest suburbs Illinois. Please help me with some information.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013