Can I get pregnant even after taking depo shot early today and having unprotected sex ?

Hello my name is AAAAAAA my question is I recently was on depo birth control shots and back in July I missed it and was off every since then i did not have any intercourse until January of 2013 it was unprotected sex I had more than twice the last time I was on my cycle it was irregular my pregnancy test keep coming up negative and today I was giving the birth control shot so I wanna know can I still be pregnant even with the shot given to me today .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013