Can I get a voluntary chemical castration? Therapies failed. Libido has serious issues. Help

Hi. How can someone get a voluntary chemical castration? I am not a pedophile nor a sex offender, but i got serious problems with my libidus that affect every possible mean in my life. Ive already tried many therapies, meditation , but it never seems to work. I know this is not supposed to be a serious problem, but i feel no pleasure in living because im always in a state of mind that i cant bear to do anything other than thinking about my own urges, ive thought a lot of the subject and i came in a conclusion that i really, really want to be exposed to the chemical castration process. Doctors, please, any suggestion?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012