Can I conceive with endometrium thickness of 9.2mm ?

hi my endometrium thickness is 9.2mm can i get pregnant easily plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011

Welcome to HCM.
The information provided by you is not at all sufficient. When was your last period, what day of your cycle was the endometrial thickness 9.2 mms., what is the size of the dominant follicle in the ovary, semen analysis report of your husband etc. All these factors having bearing on your possibility of conceiving. Endometrium alone is not the factor deciding possibility of becoming pregnant.
Endometrium between 6 mms. to 12 mms. is adequate for conceiving, provided it has increased in thickness during the cycle and has not remained constant in thickness, along with triple line sign on ultrasound examination, which states that the endometrial thickening is favourable.
Wish you all the best.
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM.
Thickened endometrium causes are too much estrogen in the body, irregular menstrual cycle and deficiency of progesterone. So check your hormonal levels, get treated if there is any variation then it will be easy to conceive.
Wish you good health.