Can I be pregnant even after being on a birth control as I started getting mask on my face again also having back ache and cramping ?

Hello my name is Jenna and I have been on the Depo shot for abour a year before that i was on the Neuva ring and i had a reaction to the estrogen and when i did my face turned darker my doctor said that it looked like a pregnancy mask and she said i would probley get it back when I get pregnant i got off the neuva ring and got on the depo and I missed my appoinment with my doctor to get my last shot so i picked up the percription and my nurse aunt did it for me.. I havent had a period with this birth control but this time i did i had a normal period. After weeks later my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom and he went inside me. Its been 5 weeks and I started getting the mask on my face again im haveing back achs and cramping I also feel sick in the mornings and after I eat. could i be pregnant.. do you think i am
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011