Can I be pregnant as I had a very light pink discharge and I have missed my period ?

I am a 33 year old female who has been trying to concieve. I was pregnant in Dec. but had a early miscarriage and 3 years ago I got all the way to 5 months before my cervix dil. causing me to go into labor early and he did not make it here. I had very light pink when i wipe after I pee on 8/10 and my period was to start on 8/12 and i have not seen it. I have taken three test and it says negative . What are the possibility that I could be pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011