Can I ask any online doctor about my semen analysis report ?

Dear Doctor ,I m 46 years old, Below is my semen analysis report ,was made by computer: Total Volume 2ml , Colour-Oyster white, Liquefaction Time:30min, pH- 7.7,Viscosity-normal,WBC s 5-7/HPF , sperm class MILLION/Ml Total Number in (Ejaculate/Million) percentage(%) class A 1.87 3.74 4.59 class B 10.43 20.86 25.86 class C 3.40 6.80 8.34 class D 25.07 50.14 61.49 A+B 12.30 24.60 30.17 A+B+C (live Ratio) 15.70 31.40 38.51 Class A=Moves ahead quickly,Class B=Sluggish,Class C=Dose not move ahead,Class D=static . I m going to marry three months later ,i want to know is there any dificulty of becoming a father in the future,or should I take any medicine ;please advice.Thank s alot for your cooperation
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011