CT scan shows multiple stones in right kidney, nausea, pain in the right side of the back, blood in urine. Any procedure to remove all stones?

I recently had a ct scan . I have msk and am a stoneformer. The scan showed a 5mm in midpole of my right kidney and a 2mm in upperpole of right kidney also multiple stones in both but more prominent in right that couldn t be measured accurately. Multiple stones isn t unusual in my case. I am having nausea and the pain in my side and right side of my back(flank) also blood in my urine . Should these stones be causing this pain? I have had more than several stones. Also I heard of a procedure where all stones could be removed. Is this something I should consider and speak to my urologist about considering my situation?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012