CT scan of baby shows enlarged lateral ventricles. Diagnosed as cerebral palsy. Want opinion

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Muhammad Yaquob. I m from Islamabad Pakistan. On 26/09/2012 Allah (SWT) endowed me with a baby. At birth, the baby was weak and his weight was just 2.2 kg but now his weight has improved up to 4.5 kg and he looks healthy. The baby was born through surgery before 1 month from the expected date of delivery due to his weak health diagnosed through an ultrasound. Prior to birth, the doctor of my wife told us that the development of the baby has stopped and she advised my wife to get the baby delivered through surgery otherwise he may die. The problem with the baby is that he is weeping abnormally, shaking his head left and right and tries to shrink his body (just like the one feeling pain in his abdomen or suffering from constipation) and in the meanwhile his face gets red. Moreover, his head gets sweated when covered with cap etc. On 03 Dec 2012, we consulted a child specialist for medical checkup of the baby. When he saw the baby, he asked us that the baby may have brain problem which he diagnosed as Spastic CP (Cerebral Palsy) and C Tri tation. He advised us to get a CT brain of the baby. According to CT brain report the lateral ventricles of the baby are enlarged. The CT brain report of the baby is appended below for the information of all the concerned people who are humbly requested to provide us their expert opinions to enable us to manage the health of our baby properly. Thanking you in anticipation. With Regards, Muhammad Yaquob F/o of the baby Cell: Email: TIME DIAGNOSTIC CENTER PESHAWAR Tel: +Cell: + Brain Report: Celebral sulci and basal cisterns are prominent. Lateral ventricles are enlarged. No evidence of subdural, subarachnoid, epidural, intra ventricular or parenchymal hemorrhage. No evidence of infarction, encephalomalacia or gliosis in the cerebral hemispheres, brain stem or cerebellum. No midline shift. Normal sella. Cerebello pontine angles are normal. Conclusion: Cerebral atrophy.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012