CKD, puss cells from previous uti, diagnosed with pyuria, weakness, varying wbc count. Prescribed wysolone. Advise?

My dad, aged 78, is a ckd patient for past 5 years.....gauti patient but not complication for past several years...complicated UTI occured in Sep...under many dosage of antibiotics...still puss cells plenty..diagnosied for pyuria....tired and weak....creatinine 5.8, hg - 9.3 (improved from 6.5 by using vepox)....his WBC counot for past 6 monts varies btw 20,000-75,000...ruled out for any prescribed wysolone 30 mg for 15 days...doc believes that now creatinine will come down to 3. his normal range is 3.5-4.5? will wylosone help to better his kidney parameters and remove tiredness/ id : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013