CAT scan said collapsed gall bladder. Problem digesting fats? Caused by infection and inflammation?

I recently had a cat scan and they came back saying I had 2 angiomas on the liver and a collapsed gallbladder . I do not ever recall having sever stomach pain or problems with my gall bladder except when I was about 14 yrs old and was told I had gastric flu . I am now 54yrs old. Does this mean I am unable to secrete bile and therefore will have a problem digesting fats? Is there any treatment for this? if this was caused by an infection and inflammation, how will we be able to find out what this infection was or if the infection is still present? I am being treated for multiple parasitic infections together with lyme disease at present. I lived most of my life in South Africa but am now in Canada.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012