Burping problem, feel dizzy, hurting throat, chocking of food, chest and arms hurt, breathlessness. Causes and advise?

this has been happening for awhile, but i always seem to spit my food, or drinks back up, kinda like burping it. sometimes i can feel a little dizzy, but recently my throat started hurting, n had really bad chest pain and can feelthe food going down my throat, and water or coke going all the way down, also felt like i could choke on my food, and my ears are also stoped up, sometimes my left chest and upper arm to elbow hurts, at night sometimes while sleeping i wake up all a sudden and feel like i cant breathe , or like my mouth went dry and no saliva
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012