Burping a lot, chest pains, took dexilant, no help. Is this GERD ?

Ive been burping a lot for the last 2 months and ive drunk dexilant for gastric reflux but up to now these chest pains are not subsiding; I could feel that if I am exposed to cats my mucus glands oversecretes and I have a lot of saliva . Also I had been spitting out phlegm but no blood only in the morning : In the afternoon I could feel extreme chest pain but would be relieve by burping. I don t experience any fever. Is this just GERD?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012