Burning sensation while urinating, taken antibiotic, mild prostatomegaly, pus cell in urine. Cause and treatment?

Hi, I have irritation and burning senantion while urinating from past two weeks. I was under antibiotics initially, which seems not helping much. The ultra sound showed mild prostatomegaly (24 CC) and routine urine test showed very small amount pus cells. The urine culture test did not show any gorwth. What could be the reason for my problem and what shud be mu course of action. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012