Burning sensation, swelling. History of hemorrhoids and fissures. Prescribed Ciplox and Tinidazole

I am suffering from hemorrhoids plus fissures i got operated about 5 years back but it again surfaced in january this year for which i got operated again but this time it was through Cryo surgery but again i am coming across a burning sensatinon,even after sitting for about half an hour,some kind of a very small swelling,eventhough not alarming ,i went to the Dr. again he said that because of not going to have free motion earlier because of piles,there bis infection in the stomach infection because of which i am not getting free motion,he has suggested me Ciplox-TZ H Ciprofloxacin & Tinidazole 10Tabs daily 2,One AF-150 Fluconazole 150mg,i request for your advise, Thanking you With kind regards
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  178 Awaiting Answer