Burning sensation, pain under rib cage, nausea. Ultrasound shows hemorrhagic cysts on ovary. Could cyst have burst or leaked with onset of periods?

I am 16 yrs and have been diagnosed via ultrasound as having a hemorahgic cyst on my ovary which was not causing me any problems but now a week and half later I started my period and am having a burning sensation and pain under my rib cage and some pain in my lower pelvic area and feeling nauseious from the pain. Ibprofin seems to lessen the pain and lying stil on my back without movement lessens pain and now on day 3 it is not bad just nagging slightly. Could the cyst have burst or leaked with the onset of my period and what should I do now?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012