Burning sensation on urinating, white vaginal sores, vaginitis, UTI. Taking metronidazole, sulfameth. Cure?

Hey doctor! On 1/9/13 I went to the ER because I was in severe pain. I was having lower cramps.. It would burn when I pee and I saw white sores on my vagina. The doctor did a Pap test and said that I have vaginitis and a UTI. I have been taking metronidazole 500mg 3 times daily for the vaginitis infection & sulfameth/ trimethoprim 800/160 tabs twice daily. Now the UTI is clearing up but those scares on my vagina are not. On 1/10/13 my period started and ended 1/13/13. I m getting very worried about these white scares on my inner vagina. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013