Burning sensation in tip of penis, pain in lower abdomen. Taking antibiotics. Normal scan results. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor,

2-3 weeks back I experienced burning sensation at the tip of penis while passing the urine and it was followed by gradually intensifying Pain in lower abdomen on right side which subsided spontaneously after 10-15 min.

But I visited a Doctor who prescribed me an antibiotic, alkaline solution and flavoxate hydrochloride (flavospasm) for a week.

2 days back once again I experienced similar events , this time pain on Left side of lower stomach which i got relief from after taking pain killer.

I had done Whole abdomen Ultrasonography 7 months back with No Abnormality reported therein. That time I had condition of Drug Induced Elevated Liver Enzymes (mild). LFT came normal 3 months after.

Kindly suggest me the right course of action.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Aug 2013