Burning sensation in the head, numbness right arm. Diagnosed with anxiety. Tingling in the arm after IV infiltrate

I have this burning sensation in my head, and numbing sensation don my right arm ...also I have been having twinges in my legs everyday. I have been diagnosed w/ anxiety and I know that sometimes I allow myself to think the worst, but I have had an iv infiltrate when I was in the hospital (whatever that means) and every since then my right arm tingls nd I get this numbing sensation directly down the middle
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012