Burning sensation in bladder, pain while passing urine. What is the problem?

i have urinal balder burning sensation & pain when passing urine , i have checked with a docter and he suggested me Norilet-400 mg ( Norfloxacin ) and citralka for 7 days it is cured in 7 days. 4 days after stopping the tablets it came again i consulted doctor and he suggested blood and urine test and he told every thing is normal and the pus cell count is 2-3. he suggested to continue the above tablets for 7 days and take more water. what might be the problem? please tell me is there any problem.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012