Burning sensation and pain while urination, fever. Have diabetes and hypertension. Took Pantop and Drotaverin. Remedy?

My syster aged 48+, daibetic, having hypertension suddenly in the morning at 9.am today finding herself burning sensation in urination and also pain in the urinary tract . Also having slight temperatue (99F). The colour of the urine is like coca cola. Taken to hospital, the administered pantop 40mg and Drotaverin 40mg IV injection . The have taken blood sample and urine R/E and urine C/s tests. The also prescribed uripas tablet and Alkasol syrup. The released her with an advise to visit tomorrow for further treatment after getting test reports on blood and urine. Presently she is still having the pain and burning sensation while urinating. Kinldly suggest the treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012