Burning pain while urinating, passing blood, have kidney stones. Difficult to urinate. Am I passing stone?

When i pee..its too painful..its like burnin inside my penis...1year ago..i pee blood n d doctrs tld me that i hav stone in my kidney ...n it was so vvv painful durin dat tim...as it was too painful i ate a painkiller and then all my pain goes away which i was suffering lik hell for weeks......
but today i find it hard to pee...its too painful inside.my penis..m wonderin if i am passing out the stone......i feel like i wana pee all the time....
Or is it because of masturbating too much..i strt masturbating in 2010 till now for around 1 to 2 times a week(nt every week) ...day b4 yesterday i masturbate once..but nothing happen yesterday ..d pain just stated by today and..its killing me please hlp!!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Sep 2013