Burning pain in the nostril,dry nose. Pain worsens on breathing cold air and chemicals. Cause?

I m experiencing burning pain in my left nostril . Could this contact point in my nose cause hypersensivity to my turbinate tissue? I m experiencing like there would be a very sensitive point in my left side, that gets irritated every time i breath in(the pain gets stronger especially by smoke , chemical smells or every nasal spray ). It constantly feels like an open wound or the most extreme dry nose while breathing freezing cold air, even though I m inside the room. Could this contact point be the source of my pain? Or what could be the cause? WWW.WWWW.WW I have no diagnosis and no cure. I would be very thankful for your help!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013