Burning pain in the back, sever migraine. Taken aspirin for fibromyalgia, arthritis. Remedy?

Hello, I have been have stinging burning pain in my back for a couple of months now and can not seem to get any relief from it. The pain was first located on my left side next to my spine and was intermit and in the middle part of my back. It has slowly gotten worse and will not go away. Now it jumps around in different areas and only will calm down if I lay on my back putting pressure or my weight on it. I have taken ain relievers from over the counter asprin to prescriptions that I have taken for fybromyalgia to arthritis or migraine pain. Applied ice packs and moist heat. It grinds on your nerves as it moves around like electrical shocks like needles stabbing and stinging at the same time. I have no rash like shingles , have had a migraine recently. No fever. How much does it cost for an answer?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer