Burning eyes after seeing lightning bolt, red blotches on eyes, cannot see at night, eye pain. Eye damage?

yes as of march 2 of this year, i was driving home in a real bad storm, the lighting bolts were those anvil lighting bolt.the lighting bolt came6 inches from hitting my windshield, the color of it was so bright yellow, hard to describe. i could fell the heat from it,. my eyes were on fire for about a week. my face had red bloches on it, they last a day or so, an no i cant see at night, the lights at night hurt me so bad, i cant describe of pain in my eyes, i need to know if my eyes are damabged
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012