Burning every time while urinating, missed periods, flutters in stomach, yellowish white fluid from nipples. UTI ?

Hello lately I have been feeling burning every time I pee & was told I have a uti . I have then noticed I have been missing my period and now I have flutters in my lower stomach and sometimes when I get them it causes me to have to pee. I also noticed im leaking yellowish white fluid from my nipples. I don t have health insurance or medical but would like to know why this is happening. Please help! :(
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012