Burning during urination with frequent urge, pink fleshy discharge, taking birth control. Cause and cure?

hi earlier this morning I woke up with yeast infection symptoms. Itchy and feeling like I need to pee. I went to go to the restroom and it was incredibly painful to use the restroom. I decided to shower and clean myself well then get out and air dry then use a monistat stick I had. I laid in best and waited for the medicine to begin to work and then put a pad on with cotton panties and go about my day. The itching seems to be gone but now it is beginning to feel like a UTI . Burns to pee and I keep feeling like I need to pee. I recently went to use the restroom again and I noticed light pink fleshy looking discharge . I ve never experienced discharge like this. I am not on my period but I do take birth control . I believe thats the cause of this irritation. How should I go about treating it and whats the fastest way? Also what is It ?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  291 Awaiting Answer