Burn inside penis. Histroy of hearburn, acidity and headache. All tests normal. Reason?

Hi, I am facing lots of problems due to suddenly burn inside penis within 10 to 15 days its burn 1 to 2 hours from last 10 years and Suffering from acidity, heartburn, abdominal pain and headache. I have taken many medicines I have Consulate urologist Doctor for this matte I have done sonography, urine culture, blood test many time reports are normal. Would you have any idea what this is please let me know is this due to acidity and gastric
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013