Suggest me some exercise for acidity problem

dear sir suggest me some exercise for acidity problem . some time i suffer from headache just because of acidity thanx
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Hello sachin, There is no direct relation between acidity and headache. The one factor connecting these two problems is stress. Stress can cause headache (tension headache) as well as acidity. Therefore, it is important for you to minimise your stress as much as possible. For a more personalized treatment plan, try consulting a psychiatrist, who can assess your problem and help you overcome stress.
HI!acidity -u feel is because of food reflux or indigestion. alking 30 minutes a day preferabaly after evening meal.sitting in VAJRASON after each meal n breakfast for min 6to7 min. with slight deep ispiration.in mor.-lie down supine,both the hand sideway raise legs upto 90 degreeseparate it widely bringing it down not to touch ground and same diretion reverse.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.