Bunches of red, itchy, painful bumps over thigh, groin, penis. No relief with permethrin cream. How can I do away with them?

Hello Doctor, thanks for trying to figure this one out for me. Im 18 I am a virgin and I am a male. I get these red bumps that seem to spread to where I itch . I used the permethrin cream for 14 hours all over my body for scabies and im still itchy. I dont have dust mites, my detergent is good. Ive tried lotion, the cream and washing my entire bedset. The bumps are on my thighs and groin area even on the penis which really hurts :(. My stomach also has alot of bumps and my hands which itch alot and have alot of blisters from me itching. I noticed when the bumps first came up that they seemed to have like a thread-like object inside of it. My bumps are in packs not spread around my body. Please Doc help me! they itch really bad!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012