Bumps with pus inside the vaginal lips, virgin. What could be causing this?

Hi, sorry this is a little uncorftable for me but i have these little pimple like bumps on the inside like lips (i dont know terms) of my vagina .. they are like little red bumps but white at top looking like puss from a pimple, and i can pop it and the puss comes out, but theres a lot of them on both sides like on the insdie and i dont know what it is! they never go away and i am a virgin , not to mention im still a teenager!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012