Bumps on tongue and back, painful to swallow, ear pain. History of tonsil removal

I have these weird bumps on the right side of my tongue and on the back right as well. It is extremely painful for me to swallow and it is causing me to have an ear ache as well. I ve been to the hospital for this several times in the past but they never seem to really try to help. It just happens almost every year now and they always try to diagnose me with tonsillitis but my tonsils were removed when I was very young. Please help me if you have any information. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012