Bumps on areolas, white discharge and size is big. What precautions can be taken?

I m 24 yrs old,i have bumps on my areolas...also i noticed some white stuff on squeezing them!! and i have made them little ugly cz i m habitual of squeezing them!! the size of areolas is also not normal, its about 4 cm! and as per my knowledge the normal size of areolas is considered to be 2 cm..i m very much worried and feels hesitated to discuss!! kindly help me..and suggest me some good medicines to be taken and desired precautions to be taken!!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  116 Awaiting Answer