Bumps around anal cut, tingling, burning, itching, redness, using steroid cream. Suggestions?

HI, I had got a cut near anal, while treating it with regular ointment I used to scratch it when it used to itch which made the cut worse and it started watering. I used a steroid cream to treat it, the cut is a little ok now, I am getting pimples/bumps around the cut which are spreading to my butt area and they sting all the time. Moreover, the area where I used cream has become red and is all the time tingling/ burning/itching; I guess its due to steroid cream. I can not sit properly neither I can lie down, its very uneasy. Please suggest as to what should I do for red burning skin area and the pimples. Presently I am using coconut oil and soframycn. Thanks for your help in advance !
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012