Bump on inner thigh, white dot in centre, growing in size. Put ice pack, went down, raised in the middle, with red ring, pain on touching, swelling. Treatment?

Hi , yesterday afternoon I noticed a bump on my inner thigh and thought that it could be a pimple because,it had a little white dot in the Center..... But it just kept getting bigger.... To the size of a 50 cent piece and it was hurting. I put an ice pack on it and it went down some . This morning it is still there. raised in the middle with a red ring , a white dot in the Center, hard , hurts when u touch it,and around it looks swollen. Help !!!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012