Welcome and thanks for posting your query to HealthcareMagic.
As per your query you you have bump in butt crack that seems to have popped.
The further steps to do are :
For the betterment kindly follow the below:
- Do not scratch or even try to touch the area unnecessarily.
- You can do cold water compresses to reduce any discomfort.
- stay away from hot and humid climate.
- Do not wear synthetic clothes which can irritate the affected area.
- Apply any antibacterial cream such as fucidin
2 times a day in a very thin layer so that it should not be visible to naked eye.
If you feel the pain is increasing or it is again becoming larger with some discharge in next 48 hours then you can visit your primary care
physician for a course of antibiotics or drainage
of the cyst.
You will be alright soon.
I hope these information's will help you. If you have further queries I will be happy to help.
"Wish you good health"
Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD (Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases)