Bug in groin causing severe itching. What could it be and its remedy?

I have some sort of bug in my groin and looking at it through a magnifying glass it is clearly not lice , crabs, scabies , tick, or bedbugs? It itches like crazy and is very very small. Tried Rid and Nix, washed all clothes and sheets and its still there. Naired all my genitile hair. No nits or anything. I even put permithren 5% directly on the area overnight and it still persists. Any other bug or parasite that it could be? Any other suggestions on what to use to kill it? Is there any bug that comes out of the anus? That s where the bugs seem to come from. And I see a lot of them on the sheets every morning. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013